Durable and compact, this flexible printer provides an ideal solution for colour labelling to GHS/CLP standards.
The Lexmark CS820de, when combined with the Hibiscus suite of software products and laser sheet materials, gives complete autonomy and flexibility. This printer allows the user the ability to generate high quality chemical labels, complete with appropriate hazard information and corporate branding, fully compliant to all parts of BS5609.
The Lexmark CS820de colour printer provides production-level performance and quality, with the most advanced imaging technology available.
From its quad-core processor to its touch screen-accessible solutions, the CS820de puts powerful capabilities at your fingertips.
High-performance workgroup printing and professional-quality colour distinguish the Lexmark CS820de, making it not just the fastest A4 format colour laser printer in its class, but the best value in features, supplies and service.
The Lexmark CS820de colour printer brings production-level performance and quality to your workplace, with the most advanced imaging technology available.
It offers high productivity with a 1.33 GHz quad core processor, first page in as fast as 7 seconds and up to 57 pages of output per minute.
Professional colour is supported by ultra-sharp 4800 Colour Quality, PANTONE® calibration and spot colour replacement, while standard and optional software solutions can be tailored to unique business needs.
Extra 550 sheet trays offer a configurable input capacity of up to 4,500 pages.
Comprehensive security features join ease of use and advanced media handling for exceptional printer value. Plus, long-life supplies minimise downtime and environmental features save money and energy.
- BBS5609-certified for durable labels, when used in conjunction with Hibiscus materials
- Quality output for a professional image
- Fast printing to drive productivity with a time to first print black page as low as 5.4 seconds, and colour as fast as 5.7 seconds
- Processing power for complex documents (inc. a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, up to 3 GB of memory and optional hard disk)
- Industrial build quality
- Long-life components
- Expandable input – add trays to print on multiple paper types and boost input capacity to 4,500 sheets
- 2,200 High Capacity Tray available for ease of use
High-Capacity 2,200 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
Unlock the full potential of your printer and increase capacity, speed and efficiency with the multi-purpose 2,200 Sheet Tray accessory.
Perfect for workplaces and large work groups who require print support from a machine with a large paper capacity; the 2,200 Sheet tray can ensure your printer effortlessly handles even the largest print task.
The additional capacity provided by the tray means you will massively cut the number of times you have to manually load your printer.
Quick and simple to affix, the feeder tray can immediately increase the capacity of your printer.
The 2,200 Sheet Tray can help take the stress out of completing large print jobs, ensuring the entire process is handled professionally whilst requiring minimal input from you or your team.
Lexmark Managed Print Services
Meet chemical labelling challenges with Lexmark Managed Print Services: An all-in-one solution for managed print.
Now you can eliminate the burden of your printing infrastructure and streamline your IT processes without increasing your in-house resources.
Lexmark Cloud Print Management is easy to set up, easy to manage, and can be accessed from anywhere, at anytime. And it’s secure by design, so your documents and your business are protected.
The Lexmark MPS takes the hassle out of printer maintenance so you stay focused on running your business. Hibiscus and Lexmark do the heavy lifting of managing your devices and supplies.
Why choose Lexmark MPS?
- Predictable pricing and improved efficiency
- Managed Print Services can reduce your printing costs by up to 30%
- Hassle-free maintenance with automated supplies fulfilment and break/fix service
- Environmentally responsible solutions
- Manage your printer fleet for maximum uptime
- Reduce paper-intensive bottlenecks and costly distractions
- Next business day service and support
- Immediate awareness when a device needs attention and streamlined service delivery to maximise customer uptime